Hospitals and Healthcare
Save Energy, Save Money
With focus on steam such a critical yet overlooked utility in hospitals, issues with these systems will regularly exist. Simple problems, if left unidentified, have a detrimental effect on performance, energy, efficiency and cost. With steam distribution systems being difficult to manage and a distinct lack of specialists available to carry out the work, this is often the case.
To maximise the efficiency of your steam systems Valveforce will:
- Assess the current situation of your plant
- Identify areas for improvement
- Recommend energy saving solutions
- Comprehensive steam trap surveys
- Provide technical advice
- Carry out energy audits
- Offer turnkey installations
- Provide the most effective products
- Carry out ongoing commissioning
- Provide engineering support
We are committed to providing the NHS with the most comprehensive range of products and supporting services specifically focused to the Hospital industry, backed up by outstanding technical service, a problem-solving approach and overall a higher level of partner performance.
To find out more about Steam and Condensate Systems for Hospitals Click Here.
To see a case study on our Turnkey Package Click Here.
To see a case study on Savings Achieved Click Here.
To see a case study on Steam Traps Click Here.