Supporting Procurement Managers
Valveforce believes in the balance of best value offering and total life cycle cost. We’re here to sort out Procurement Managers headaches and solve their application needs. We will not always be the cheapest tenderer, but will be able to give you the best quality product that is absolutely right for the application and return on your investment.
We understand the finances are important for Procurement Managers and are regularly asked to provide alternative pricing against other corporate suppliers where they are proving to be just too expensive. In order to give you the best value for money Valveforce will look at the situation with fresh eyes. We look at alternative ways to use your existing equipment or ways to drive out capital cost or just be better priced as we do not have the layers of margin that other larger corporate companies may have.
Being an independent advisor, we really have the overall market to look at, this gives us the ability to offer the best products and the newest technology at the right price.
Valveforce has the complete portfolio for Engineered Services
- Steam System Specialists
- Steam systems layout engineering & design
- Energy centre feed water, blowdown and heat recovery
- Steam controls, steam conditioning and condensate return
- Control Valve Experts
- High pressure energy control valves
- Linear globe control valves
- Rotary process control valves
- Pipeline ancillary Packages
- Gate, globe and check valves
- Quarter turn butterfly and ball valves
- Strainers, Steam traps, sight glasses
Please see our Engineered Services Section for more information or contact on 0121 720 9104.