Butterfly Control Valves
Unique minimal wear triple offset design
Our range of advanced triple offset high performance butterfly valves helps you adjust your flow and provides complete process isolation. A butterfly valve can be used on steam, gas , water and many other fluid to suit your site conditions and we only manufacture from high-grade stainless steel with a homogenous metal seat as standard.
High Temperature High Performance Butterfly Control Valve
- Class VI sealing characteristics due to triple offset design
- Minimal wearing due to triple offset design homogeneous disc and seat materials
- Numerous materials of contruction to meet process specific requirements
- Designed in consideration of demanding applications such as contaminated media
Large Diameter High Performance Butterfly Valve
- The advanced triple eccentric design of the seat and the unique construction of the disc provides for excellent shut-off and more or less eliminates the need for maintenance.
- The high surface pressure between seat and disc makes the valve useful for pulp applications where the fibers are easily cut.
- The MTV butterfly valve is the most cost-efficient choice for control and on/off applications.
- All our valves are tested for leakage and meets the requirements of IEC 534-4 Class V for valves with SS 2377-seat or Class VI for valves with PTFE-seat.
Triple Offset High Performance Butterfly Valve
- The metal seat ensures that high-velocity flow will have no effect on the valves tight shut-off ability and allows for many years of operation.
- Dimensions up to DN 1200, pressure classes PN 10-50 and the universal design allows for manufacture in many different materials and enables us to cover most applications in the process industry.
- These triple offset valves can be installed by mounting between flanges, with or without lugs. The valves are also available with fully flanged if required.