Pneumatic Control Valves
Valve Express service available
Valveforce has the capabilities to help process plants with their most demanding control problems. Whether you need to find a cost effective control valve for cooling water service, or a stainless steel globe valve for your aggressive or pure processes we will be able to get the correctly specified product for your needs.
To find out more about Renewable Energy and Energy Management Click Here.
To see a case study on Pneumatic Control Valves Click Here.
Two Way Pneumatic Control Valves
- Special valve design to handle a wide range of fluids such as water, thermal oil, steam, nitrogen & natural gases
- Optimised modular construction for repair and application requirements
- Large range of pneumatic actuation forces available to meet most services
Mixing & Diverting Pneumatic Control Valves
Pneumatic Control Valves For High Pressure Applications
- Resilient construction for severe service applications
- Maximum pressures of 80 bar with permissible pressure drops of up to 30 bar
- Applications include turbine bypass, let down & de-superheating stations
- Integral pilot control valve counteracts excessive back pressure
- Double & triple cage options allow for maximum protection against cavitation