Annual Boiler Insurance Inspection
Are you meeting your statutory obligations?
Valveforce engineers are able to carry out the boiler preparation for your annual insurance inspection and 5 yearly Non-Destructive Testing in line with your statutory insurance obligations.
We will liaise and work alongside your insurance inspector to ensure the works are completed to the satisfaction of the insurance company, and ensure you are meeting your statutory obligations.
Our engineers will prepare the boiler for the insurance inspection, overhaul and certify all the critical valves and on completion of the inspection the boiler is rebuilt, filled and tested. We then carry out the working test to satisfy the inspector.
Other services include:
- Boiler NDT Preparation
- BG01 Boilerhouse Upgrades
- Boiler Burner Servicing
- Boilerhouse Audits
Valveforce’s Annual Insurance Inspection agreements ensure your steam and hot water boilers are prepared for their annual inspection and rebuilt by our specialist Valveforce service engineers. Annual agreements typically consist of a yearly preparation of boilers for insurance inspection.
Spares used during the rebuild of the boiler include:
- Water gauge packing and glasses, smoke box and man lid seals, valve packings and seals
- Removal of major scale deposits due to poor water treatment regime
- Removal of major deposits from the flue ways due to build-up of excessive soot caused by poor combustion
- Removal and replacement of brickwork
- Calibration of pressure gauges
- Any subsequent repairs resulting from failure of NDT test