Control Loop Service Agreement
Valveforce’s unparalleled controls maintenance programme
THE CRITICAL NATURE OF CONTROL SYSTEMS
Control valve loops are required to achieve accurate and repeatable control pressures and temperatures. These systems are often not maintained or calibrated which can result in poor temperature and pressure control leading to product failure and waste.
Control valves are often in gruelling hard-working applications carrying out many cycles of operations resulting in excessive wear and tear of critical components. All of which can be costly in terms of reduced efficiency, plant stoppages and unnecessary steam consumption.
By entering into a Valveforce Control Loop Service Agreement it will give you the knowledge that you are maintaining your systems integrity and keeping your plant running safely and at peak performance.
AGREEMENT SERVICE SUMMARY
Valveforce’s Control Loop Service and Commissioning Agreement is a planned approach to preventative maintenance which allows for the peace of mind that all your control valves and application are operating continuously and efficiently.
- Planning your maintenance will ensure that your system integrity is maintained and any maintenance issues are avoided
- Using our dedicated and experienced controls engineers as a valued extension to your own team
- Valveforce’s Control Loop Service and Commissioning Agreement ensures against emergencies by scheduling routine inspections
- The risk of product failure is reduced by keeping your process temperatures and pressures at peak performance
- Our service agreement ensures that you have planned your budgets which can help eliminates costly surprises
- Components held in stock ready for site attendance and overhaul
- On call service engineers and priority bookings
- Reduced rates for service visits
- Potential for yearly 24/7 emergency cover and personalised technical support
- A detailed review following each scheduled visit
|Our Control Loop Service Agreement ensures that frequent maintenance and overhaul is planned in to maintain your control loop. The work is undertaken by independent specialist service engineers. We understand our customers' requirements prior to entering into a contract by discussing and assessing the current performance of the control loop to ensure customers’ requirements are met.||Work on |
6 Month visit
|Work on major visit|
|Manual and visual inspection of controller, valve and actuator.||✔||✔|
|Physical and visual inspection of all wiring and terminations.||✔||✔|
|Check all electrical connections for integrity.||✔||✔|
|Check compressed air connections.||✔||✔|
|Check the current setting in the controller to ensure accurate performance.||✔||✔|
|Strip down the control valve, clean and visually inspect valve internals.||✘||✔|
|Replace valve gland packing (once per year as standard) and body cover gasket.||✘||✔|
|Check and clean all strainer screens, refit using new cap gaskets.||✘||✔|
|Set up control loop (valve/actuator/positioner), commission and stroke test.||✔||✔|
|Functionally test to ensure correct operation and satisfactory temperature/pressure control.||✔||✔|
|Detailed service report provided per visit, detailing findings, actions and recommendations/requirements.||✔||✔|