Comprehensive Control Valve Repair and Overhaul Service from Valveforce
Valveforce is a trusted name in the UK for supplying and servicing control valves for years. We have a comprehensive control valve repair services offering for our customers.
We provide a full valve repair overhaul and pressure testing service. The refurbishing of valves is performed in our dedicated and fully equipped workshop, enabling us to calibrate and recertify valves. We also provide repair and overhaul service on customer sites.
- On-site and off-site/workshop repairs and service for your control valves
- Dedicated service facility incorporating state-of-the-art testing equipment
- Skilled technicians backed up by OEM engineering expertise
- Field service network to provide end-to-end service including on-site diagnostic testing, commissioning, fault finding and calibration of your control valves
- Pressure and leakage testing for assurance of safe and compliant valves with full test
- Valve, actuator and controls tested simultaneously in line with your operating conditions
- Valves fitted with Pneumatic, Analogue and Fieldbus controls can be calibrated and function tested
- Any faults or issues identified along with repair recommendations to maintain valve integrity and efficiency
- Overhaul and repair of control valves from all manufacturers
Typical control vale services procedure:
Valveforce has expert valves engineers and a service process designed to ensure that each valve is thoroughly tested and returned to duty fit for its intended purpose.
Either on site or in our workshop, all control valves are function tested and all relevant measurements and details are recorded before any further work is carried out. We can also perform diagnostic test at this stage to show how the valve was performing before it is stripped and inspected. During this test engineers will inspect associate actuator, positioner, limit switch and air pressure regulator fitted with the valve.
Our skilled engineers will strip down and inspect the valve producing a full condition report before any further work is carried out and approved. Typical damage to the valve internals may be caused by erosion, corrosion, cavitation, flashing or vibration issues. Our report will identify and evidence such issues and recommend a suitable course of action.
Where repairs are required, we will provide the quotation and once agreed, we will carry out the repairing and overhauling the valve using OEM parts to full Valveforce and Customer approved quality standards and procedures.
We will assemble the valve with actuator other relevant accessories and put on test. This enables us to simulate the operating conditions and record body and seat leakage rates. On satisfactory completion, the valve is issued with a full test certificate.
Valveforce engineers can reinstall and commission the repaired and overhauled valve for you to ensure seamless operations of your plant.
Control Valve Diagnostics
Proving your controls
As part of our detailed maintenance package, Valveforce specialise in providing Control Valve Diagnostics for both Pre and Post Factory Inspection Test following maintenance or repair, to ensure the Control Valve is working at the optimum level.
We can provide a comprehensive package from initial Control Valve Diagnostics through to Control Valve Inspection, Control Valve Repair and finally Control Valve Commissioning, ensuring your plant operates reliably and at their peak performance.
Alongside this our specialist Controls Engineers can strip, diagnose, recalibrate and repair down to PCB level the control and instrumentation that goes with the above products, such as Electro Pneumatic Positioners, I/P Converters and 4-20mA Positioner Cards.
To discuss your specific requirement then please contact our office and talk to our Engineering Department on 0121 711 1908.
Click here to find out how Valveforce can manage and maintain your critical valve
For more information on the overhaul of Plate Heat Exchangers click here.
Click here for more information regarding Calorifier Heat Exchangers.