Flow Metering Service Agreement
You cannot conserve what you are not monitoring!
Valveforce offer an extensive range of flow measurement services and solutions for liquids, compressed air, gas and steam. The installation of meters has become even more important in more recent years as focus has been drawn to eliminating waste, accurate costings of utilities and detailed production costs.
These flow meter systems are all too often installed, calibrated and then forgotten. Overtime flow meters can become unreliable and in accurate which could lead to the following issues:
- Product failure due to inaccurate measurement
- Poor batch costing for analysis
- Over or under changing for utilities and services
- Inaccurate gauge of departmental consumption
Flow Meter Calibration
Overall we would suggest that a flow meter pipeline unit is recalibrated every 3 years if accuracy is key to its purpose.
Valveforce have the ability to test and calibrate both volumetric and mass flow meters with flows of a few litres per hour through to 60 litres per second using pipe diameters of up to 200mm.
The high tech flow meter calibration rig is designed to ensure an absolute concentric flow path to ensure highly accurate flow calibration, the stainless steel pipework is filtered and disinfected to ensure the systems are clean, free of debris and protected against contamination.
Detailed flow meter calibration certification is supplied with every flow meter.
Ensure Accuracy with a Valveforce Service Agreement
Our flow measurement service agreement will ensure that you keep getting the most reliable and accurate from your systems, your flow meter will be maintained, checked and the loop will be recalibrated to ensure the most reliable data.
Our flow meter service agreement will be tailored to your requirements, but in general will consist of the following:
- Overall general assessment of current site conditions and accuracy of correct equipment installed
- Assessment of issues such as correct pipe diameters and K factors settings, turndown ratios, range ability and low flow cut off
- Frequent calibration of critical components such as DP cells, pressure and temperatures sensors to demonstrate flow meter accuracy
- Overall a planned approach to your preventative maintenance policy to minimise issues associated with costly downtime
- Scheduled and planned in main meter recalibration
At Valveforce we are here to help, please call the team to discuss your requirements on 0121 711 1908 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org