Save energy and reduce carbon emissions with a Steam Trap Survey
Valveforce are based in the Midlands, so our services are ideal for commercial clients nationwide. Our expert engineers have a reputation for outstanding workmanship and can be relied upon to keep your plant working in full order, performing work onsite during shutdown.
Valveforce Steam Trap Surveys
A Steam Trap Survey carried out on a regular basis is the most efficient way to eliminate costly losses, maximise energy efficiency and minimise production downtime. Having a leaking steam trap in your steam system is like having a hole in your wallet. Steam trap failure can be due to a number of factors, however a steam trap that is not working properly allows live and valuable steam to escape. Replacing or repairing steam traps may seem expensive at first, but the cost is nothing compared to the amount of money you’re losing because of a leaking steam trap.
A detailed scope for each survey
A Valveforce Steam Trap Survey involves a detailed inspection of your condensate return system and delivers the following:
- Identification and an inventory of the complete steam trap population
- Independent checking of each steam trap to ensure that it is correct for the application
- Visual inspection of each steam trap to check that it is installed correctly
- The latest ultrasonic testing of all steam traps in operation
- Highlight other issues that may be observed in your steam and condensate system
- Generation of an independent report as a result of the steam trap survey
An example of saving money: As a rule, just one passing 15mm Thermodynamic steam trap will cost you about £750 per year in live steam loss.
We have done Steam Trap surveys for a large number of hospitals and NHS trusts, as well as for Johnson Matthey, Major International, Viridor Polymer, Halewood International, Ornua Ingredients, Milliken Industries and SPIE Ltd to name a few.
To find out more about A Valveforce Steam Trap Survey please click here or call us on 0121 711 1908 to discuss your requirements, we’d be happy to help.